The company was established in 2010 by Matthew Kendrick, who has experience in both public and private sector planning environments, having worked for the Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, an area with one of the highest levels of planning protection, and latterly, Barton Willmore, where he was involved in leading large multidisciplinary teams delivering large scale mixed use projects.
We have worked all over the UK since the company was formed, with some of our recent projects being undertaken in the South West, South Wales, London, and the North West of England. We continue to work on a diverse portfolio of work across a range of sectors and have experience in almost every type of planning context and would be happy to provide an informal view on your project if you get in touch.
Please see below for a range of our services
- Site Appraisals
- Feasibility Studies
- SHLAA submissions
- Pre-application Submissions
- Promotion of land through Development Plans
- Preparation and Submission of Full and Outline Planning Applications
- Drafting and negotiation of Section 106 Agreements
- Applications to discharge planning conditions